Turbo IT offers both network support and customer service. We specialize in maximizing networking capabilities while cultivating long standing relationships. Our goal is to assist your business on its path to success and profitability. Whether it is onsite or remote business network support you seek, Turbo IT can keep your network functioning at its maximum potential.
We offer the following solutions to enhance your operation and network system:
- Enterprise Wireless Access for Commercial, Hospitality, and Retail Locations
- Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Online – Setup/Migrations
- Security, Firewalls and IPS Appliances – Cloud Services
- Full range of Computer Repairs, Upgrades PC/Apple
- Microsoft Windows Server Design, Deployment and Support
- Remote Access Solutions
- Network Optimization and Management
- Microsoft Windows Server support
- Microsoft Exchange Server management
- Broadband solutions (Cable, Fiber, DSL, WiMax and Satellite)
- Cabling and Infrastructure
- Software Migration and Installation
- Anti-Virus & Cloud or Local Backup Solutions
- Terminal Server and Virtual Private Network (VPN) Support
- Remote Backup for Workstations and Servers
When it comes to building networks, starting small and planning to grow makes perfect sense. Even a modest network can pay large dividends by saving time, improving communications between employees, customers, and suppliers, as well as increasing productivity,
Turbo IT has helped many businesses successfully set up their networks. Our portfolio ranges from single locations with as few as two users to companies with multiple stations. We have the latest tools and diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot any component of your network system, as well as an extensive inventory of parts and loaners. At Turbo It, we take it to the next level. We will go above and beyond the logistics of setting up your network. Our highly skilled support staff are knowledgeable, prompt and friendly. They will answer your questions and provide instant service for any concern or setback you may encounter.
IT Support Rates
At Turbo IT, we understand the importance of the bottom line. We provide your business with the highest caliber service for reasonable rates. We offer both hourly and flat rate billing options based on services rendered. Flat rate billing options are available to our clients seeking managed IT service. We provide all non-managed IT services for the following rates:
- Business IT Support for $125 per hour, with a one-hour minimum.
- Nonprofit IT Support for $125 per hour, with a one-hour minimum.
- Evening/Weekend/Holiday IT Support for $175 per hour, with a one-hour minimum.
- Whether over the phone or in person, we charge the same rates for access to our highly trained experts.